[Peace] Protest Flyer Version 3.0

Gabriel Stanton ggstanto at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 13:32:20 CDT 2003

Hola,
Thanks for the input everybody. I think this version is better and I hope
you agree. I will print some out to leave with Linda at the Sweetcorn
Festival.

Peace,

Gabe

OCCUPATION IS NOT LIBERATION !

Send our troops home!

Protest the ongoing conflict in Iraq and Afghanistan and
threats by the U.S. to start more wars
A.W.A.R.E. Is sponsoring a demonstration on the corner of Prospect and
Marketview

The first Saturday of every month from 2-4 PM starting this September

Do not park in Tires Plus or Hobbies (parking in Lowes is not advised
either)

Bring Signs if you want but there will be some provided

Help protect your PC: Get a free online virus scan at McAfee.com.