[Peace] Sunday a.m.

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 9 00:25:45 CST 2003

---------- Forwarded message ----------

I have just been notified that Rep. Dennis J. Kucinich (Dem., Ohio) will
appear on the George Stephanopolus Sunday morning TV show opposite Colin
Powell to debate the merits of war in Iraq. I urge you to watch the show
if you possibly can. The show is on Sunday morning, February 9.

If you can think of people who might be interested in seeing a discussion
of the war that includes Rep. Kucinich, I urge you to forward this email
on to them.

Bob

Robert W. McChesney
Your Man in Urbana