[Peace] messages from signs at the DC peace demo

Laura Haber comradelaura at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 14:28:10 CST 2003

Messages that appeared on buttons and signs at the recent peace demonstration
in DC:

- These colors don't run the world.
- One nation under surveillance.
- How did our oil get under their sand?
- Go solar, not ballistic.
- Who would Jesus bomb?
- Start drafting SUV drivers now.
- Don't blame me; I voted with the majority.
- Buck Fush!
- Resistance is Fertile.
- (Pictures of sheep carrying flags) Stop mad sheep disease now.
- (UFW sign) Pick Fruit, not Fights.
- (On a five year old) More Candy Less War.
- Oh say can you see my democracy?
- (Pictures of Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld) Asses of Evil.
- It's the oil, stupid.
- War is expensive; peace is priceless.
- Read between the pipelines
- No More BuSh.
- Smart weapons, dumb president.
- The only thing we have to fear is Bush himself.
- How many lives per gallon?
- Peace takes brains
- Anything war can do, peace can do bet! te! r.
- Negotiation, not annihilation.
- Make touchdowns, not war! Go Raiders!
- Another patriot for peace.
- Oh say can you cease?
- Star Spangled Bummer
- Don't arm a son of a Bush
- Don't do it George! Dad will still love you.
- Power to the peaceful
- The last time we listened to a Bush, we wandered in the desert for 40 years.

*****