[Peace] March Progressive Calendar

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 08:08:41 CST 2003

What's going on in March?

Wouldn't you like to know?
So would lot of other folks.

Please submit your calendar info for any March events for inclusion in the
Public i's calendar this week. I will be editing and working on it on
Saturday. Even if you don't have all the details - provide what you can and
give contact information.

You can input it yourself at www.ucimc.org/calendar

If you really can't find time to input it yourself... send me the info or
the related url or what ever you can so that I can include it.

ALSO
The Public i is always looking for articles/ cartoons/  poetry/ or other
artistic statements.  We want them to be locally produced or have a local
slant. If you want to write in the first person... that is fine... it will
be considered "commentary".

If you need help developing a story idea or want to make a proposal you can
send your idea to me or to print-imc at ucimc.org

The print group meets at the IMC on Thursdays at 5:30 (218 W. Main, Urbana).

The Progressive Calendar is meeting on Tuesday Feb 18 at 6pm at the IMC.

Thanks,
Sandra Ahten
217-367-6345