[Peace] ism speaking tour

Kelly Bornshlegel kel156 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 15 14:54:25 CST 2003

Hello!

I received your emails as possible contact people
from Jordan Flaherty.  There is going to be a
spring speaking tour for ISM in the midwest and
we'd like it to go to urbana.  The date that would
work best for urbana is april 13.

If your group is interested in helping to host
thistour please let me know ASAP.  What we need from
local groups are: a space with AV equipment, local
event promotion, and if possible a financial
contribution to help cover the costs (we are
starting from nothing so anything that can be given in

advance would be very helpful).

If you know anyone else in Urbana that would
be a good contact for this, let me know!

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kelly