[Peace] DI article.

Hello There sambo at junglist.com
Mon Feb 17 15:43:17 CST 2003

A reporter from the Daily Illini called the UCIMC today to get info  (and I guess our thoughts) on Urbana's anti-war resolution. I told her I'd have someone call/e-mail her back.
Sabrina
swillner at uiuc.edu
(217)377-7469

Thanks.

"You can be assured that if there was a U.S. military draft for those whose parents had an income of 150,000 dollars a year or more, North Korea or Iraq could open up a Weapons of Mass Destruction R' Us store, and the U.S. would do nothing."

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com