[Peace] military recruitment

Matt R reichel at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 20 16:21:39 CST 2003

	SPA has launched a campaign to stop military recruitment at UIUC
while Bush pushes forward with his illegal war plans. We will start by
urging the chancellor's office to take initiative at our march 5th meeting
there. Work will then begin on a resolution for the BOT.
	We need to gather as many signatures as possible before March 5th.
We have paper petition copies and an online one, which can be linked to
below. We urge all UIUC students, parents, alum, and faculty to sign.

thanks,
matt

Stop Military Recruitment at UIUC!!! Sign this Online Petition:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/smruiuc/petition.html