[Peace] Students for Kucinich 2004 initial meeting

Matt R reichel at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 26 14:23:51 CST 2003

	Fri, Feb 28th, 3pm, RSO Office

	The inaugural meeting for Students for Kucinich 2004 will be this
Friday 3pm in the RSO office.
	At the meeting, we will officially create the RSO, which will
involve determining who is to be the officers. Further, we will come up
with a weekly or bi-weekly meeting time, and create action ideas.

	Also, we will discuss making this community-based more so than
student based. Creation of the Registered Student Organization will
hopefully only be a start.

	Please send me a heads up email if you can make it.

solidarity,
Matt

www.house.gov/kucinich

Stop Military Recruitment at UIUC!!! Sign this Online Petition:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/smruiuc/petition.html