[Peace] Jan 10th Planning Meeting

reichel reichel at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 6 16:30:33 CST 2003

Jan 10th planning meeting for walkout
January 10th
5pm
Cafe Paradiso
     We will be holding a planning meeting for the January 29th walkout,
sit-in, and alternative educational experience to oppose war on Iraq. Members
from various organizations including SPA, PRC, SDAS, and the Mexican Student
Association will be in attendance. We don't want to alienate any co-sponsors
in the planning process.
      Dozens of professors and groups have committed to participating already,
and hundreds of students have signed the pledge to walk out.
Can anyone from AWARE make this meeting?

Let me know.

  thanks again,
  Matt R