[Peace] upcoming suburban events & Me

raia fink raiafink at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 7 13:31:51 CST 2003

Thanks for posting upcoming chicago-area events. It looks like Evanston
(where I spent my first 20 odd years) has a 2 hour anti-war vigil almost
every day of the week. Evanston is a lot like Urbana-Champaign in many many
ways (only its becoming very urban at a quick rate). So, it behooves me to
attend as many of these vigils as possible during my forced recoup in
chi-town. Inspiration inducing repot-backs to follow. Any specific AWARE info
I should take to share, or will our website suffice?
peace out,
Raia

        Show me a time when violence is necessary and I will show you
              a time when you are not as free as you thought.
                           -Bombs don't meet needs-