[Peace] Need calendar info urgent

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 14:40:48 CST 2003

I did it.
--- Sandra Ahten <spiritofsandra at hotmail.com> wrote:

<HR>
to have this done by tomorrow - Tuesday 1/21/03</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Could someone write up a 150 word promo to
include as a highlight on the **new** calendar page of
the Public i? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Could someone write up 150 word promo on Jessica
and Jesus at the IDF for the same?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Could someone input the information on AWARE's
weekly meeting and weekly protest into the
calendar?</DIV>
<DIV><A
href="http://www.ucimc.org/calendar/">http://www.ucimc.org/calendar/</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Could someone put the any Febuary activities for
Teachers for Peace and Justice in the calendar?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Any other activities/ events&nbsp;that you would
like included -- please input them in the calendar or
email me with the info so that I can put them
in.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
8: advanced junk mail protection and <a
href="http://g.msn.com/8HMQEN/2017">2 months FREE*</a>