[Peace] DC Peace Photos

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Jan 20 17:17:25 CST 2003

also please consider posting photos at www.ucimc.org or dc.indymedia.org
since they are well trafficked sites of folks looking for photos from the
event.

It is really easy to post - just click "publish" type in a few forms
fields, browse for your photo, and upload.  you can upload multiple photos
at once.

after the weekend of lies in the news, it is really important that we use
indymedia to give people an alternative source for protest stories.

thanks!
danielle