[Peace] No Iraq War Signs Now Available

jeffsowers at swissinfo.org jeffsowers at swissinfo.org
Tue Jan 21 22:14:03 CST 2003

Please forward this message to others you think may be interested.

Refuse to be invisible!  Post a ?No Iraq War? yard sign in your yard!

NO IRAQ WAR yard and window signs are now available, so come and get yours
now! Get one for yourself and for your neighbor to!

The emphasis is on getting as many signs up as possible, as soon as possible.
That is why we are offering the signs FREE and making them easily available.
The actual cost of the signs is about $3.00 each, and if you are able we
would appreciate a donation to help cover the costs of getting these signs
out.

Yard signs are a very effective way of making our opposition VISIBLE, which
is extremely important in swaying public opinion, especially given the bias
in the media in covering the no-war movement. Other cities have reported
great success with yard sign campaigns.

These are durable, professionally made signs attached to a wire stand. The
sign without a stand makes a great window sign. Go to www.nowarsign.org
to see the sign.

You can pick up a yard sign at one of the following locations:

1. On my back porch at 530 E Fairlawn Dr, Urbana (just walk around to the
back of the duplex and pick one up off the porch).

2. At the Independent Media Center at 218 W. Main St.

3. At the Weekly AWARE demonstration at the corner of Prospect and Marketview
from 2-4pm.

If, for some reason you are unable to pick up a sign but still want to put
one in your yard, please call or email me and I will be happy to personally
deliver it to you, and I will even pound it into your yard!
My number is 384-0945.

Peace,

Jeff Sowers