[Peace] speakers at tonight's Urbana City Council mtg

Lisa Chason chason at shout.net
Mon Jan 27 13:15:57 CST 2003

To all those planning to speak at this evening's Ubana City Council meeting:
The meeting will be held at 400 S. Vine St, in the council chambers on the first floor. Please arrive at 7:15 so we can fill out the cards we need to fill out and plan a bit. I have prepared an opening statement based on the meeting Jay Mittenthal and I had with the Mayor this morning in which he said that he does not feel this is an appropriate matter for a city council to act on.
As we said at yesterday's AWARE mtg it will be important that we make brief and succinct statements, trying not to repeat each other.
looking forward to our whole hearted effort!
Lisa