[Peace] July 4 schedule

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 13:54:45 CDT 2003

Glad you asked, Paul-

Every single AWARE member/supporter/apologist is
encouraged to turn up at the corner of Oregon and
Goodwin in Urbana at 12:30 pm this Friday, July 4th,
for a fun-filled festival of peaceful propaganda and
subversive sensibilities and sillinesses ...

Bring signs, hats, parasols and/or cold drinks...

But most of all, we need bodies!
(Ours are worn out.)

Those involved in getting the float to the above
destination need to talk to me about getting it there
by 12 noon - 356-2205.  Thanks!

Unpatriotically yours,
Ricky