[Peace] Town Hall meeting broadcast

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 3 10:59:25 CDT 2003

WILL will broadcast the entire 90-minutes of  last night's town hall
meeting, "America the Beautiful:  Freedom and Security Post 9-11."  More
than 100 people participated. Thank you to AWARE for bringing the idea to
WILL for our consideration. WILL strives to be a conveyor of discussions
about the state of our democracy.  We appreciate being given this
opportunity.

For broadcast dates and times, a few photos and a summary, please visit the
following link on the WILL website

http://will.uiuc.edu/community/americathebeautiful.htm

Tom Rogers also covered last night's discussion as a news story.  It  will
also be archived on the WILL Website.

Kimberlie Kranich
Outreach Coordinator
WILL AM-FM-TV