[Peace] Potluck & video on Danish resistance in WWII

Charlotte Green chgreen48 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 21:38:41 CDT 2003

AWARE's working group on nonviolence will have a
potluck at Jay Mittenthal's house, 605 W. Oregon,
Urbana at 6:30 PM on Friday, July 18.  Following the
meal, a video on the Danish resistance to the Nazis
during World War II, part of the PBS film series, A
Force More Powerful, will be shown.  Everyone is
welcome to come enjoy the meal, view the video, and
join in a discussion on the use of active nonviolence
in past struggles against oppression and how we might
apply principles of nonviolence in our efforts to end
war and racism.