[Peace] who has fancy cable?

kanouse kanouse at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 14 11:54:38 CDT 2003

Hi all--

As part of a video project, I need to record some consumer-type television
fare but don't have a TV, let alone cable.  (Go figure, a video artist without
TV).  If you have a premium cable package that includes AOL-Time
Warner offerings like FoodTV, Court TV, and CNN Money, please let me
know.  I would love to come over on a day or evening in the near future and
do a little recording (for academic and satiric purposes).

Thanks for all your support and help,

Sarah

P.S. I've enjoyed reading the exchange over the 'anti-racism' part of
AWARE's identity.  These conversations can be tough, tense, emotional,
and highlight deep divisions even among people who thought they were
all on the same 'side.'  Therefore, they are among the most important
conversations to have and to take seriously as political work in
themselves.  I feel more inclined to go to AWARE meetings after reading
that the online discussion initiated by Mr. Tchiguka's remarks.