[Peace] July 4th needs

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 00:08:52 CDT 2003

Folks-

The first July 4th work party was rained out tonight
-- and how!  We have our materials and tools gathered
together (except for the truck), as well as a plan of
action (complete with sketches and dimensions worked
out) to begin construction.  Within a day or two we
will have begun construction, too.  But now we will
need help with a couple of things in the next couple
of days:

1. A place to assemble the parts we are building (the
average garage would do), paint and store our creation
until July 4 ...

2. A truck to pull a 8' x 14' hay wagon ...

And if you'd like to help with the building,
sign-making, painting, etc., just email me
individually (please not the whole list) at
baldwinricky at yahoo.com!

Thanks!
Ricky