[Peace] "America the Beautiful" town hall

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 19 13:56:25 CDT 2003

Please forward widely:
***********************

"America the Beautiful: Freedom and Security Post 9-11" Town Hall Meeting

WILL AM-FM-TV invites you to "America the Beautiful: Freedom and Security
Post 9-11," a town hall discussion moderated by David Inge, which looks at
sweeping changes in federal laws that effect your rights.  What do these
changes mean for our nation and for our individual lives?  We'll hear from
legal experts, law enforcement officials, activists and everyday citizens.
We hope you'll come and share your stories.

Please join us, Wednesday, July 2nd at 7 pm. in the meeting room of the
Champaign Public Library, 505 S. Randolph Street in Champaign. 244-5072 for
more information.