[Peace] draft agenda for 6/22/03 AWARE meeting

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 15:48:41 CDT 2003

Here is a draft agenda for 6/22/03.  Please let me
know if you want to add/change anything.  If something
has happened in your working group lately that you
would like to share, please let me know to add it to
the agenda.  Thanks!

I realize this is really late notice, but if anyone
would like to do a short presentation on any of the
following topics, we can certainly fit it into the
meeting:  any of the 2004 presidential candidates,
Burma (Burma was mentioned in our last meeting and
several people mentioned they don't know much about
what is going on there and how the US is involved with
Burma), the Congo, any country with a war that is
linked someway to the US.  I'm looking for someone to
do a presentation on any of these topics for next week
as well.

Thanks!

Linda (veganlinda at yahoo.com)

> > Facilitating: Ken
> >
> > Introductions (5)
> >
> > News of the Week - without Carl :-( (10)
> >
> > Working Groups (40)
> >
> >  - Farmer's Market (David)
> >
> >  - Town Meeting (Linda)
> >
> >  - Financial Report (Linda)
> >
> >  - July 4th Working Group (Sharron)

    Peace and Justice Conference (Randall/Robert) (10)

> > Events of the Past Week (5)
> >
> > Announcements/Upcoming Events (5)
> >
> > Adjourn for Working Groups

=====