[Peace] cast iron garden furniture

fengyuana1989 at 163.com fengyuana1989 at 163.com
Wed Jun 25 06:01:46 CDT 2003

Thank you for your reading.
We produce cast iron Christmas tree stands, street furniture, garden furniture, cast iron
 furniture series, cast aluminium furniture series,beach chair series,metal furniture series,
wrought iron furniture,desk base,sun shade  base,Christmas tree base,dustbin series,aluminium
table and chairs,high bar stool and table,high bar chairs,mail box series etc.park bench
 series,ect. .You can order our products wholesale by contacting our factory. We invite you
 to visit our website.
If you have the chance to visit China, you are welcome to visit our factory that is located
in Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China.

Sincerely yours,
Lucy Young

Fengyuan hardware factory of Shenzhen(the furniture)

Add:  N0.3 phoenix’s way phoenix’s hillock industrial zone, baoan
district, Shenzhen, China
Tel:0086-755-27845051, 27939680,27939677
Fax:0086-755-27939416
E-mail: fengyuan at sz-fengyuan.com

This e-mail is a business letter. If you are not interested, please delete it. If you don't
want to receive further e-mail from us, please send an e-mail to us with the subject "remove"
and we will filter it out of our maillist. Thank you!