[Peace] save our soul.

padoz_law at rediffmail.com padoz_law at rediffmail.com
Mon Mar 3 19:56:43 CST 2003

I am Mrs. elly Kabila, one of the wives of Late President
Laurent E. Kabila of Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
Consequent upon the assassination of my husband, I am in
possession of USD 26,000,000 (Twenty six Million US Dollars
Only) being funds secured by my late husband for his personal
use, which is in my care. This fund has since been deposited
in a security company in (Holland, Europe.) It is now my
intention to move the said fund out of the security company
for immediate investment for the benefit of i and my children.
Based on this I solicited for your assistance to enable me
move this money out of the security company. However, note
that my children and I have agreed to give you 20% of the
total fund if you can accept the offer of assisting us.
Also it will be your responsibility in directing us on a
viable business.
It is also my intention to relocate and probably take a
temporarily resident in your country untill all the troubles
in my country will be resolved. We advised that you look for a
house we will buy as soon as we arrived.
To conclude this transaction, you will be required to travel
to Holland to open an account in any bank there in Holland
where the security company will deposit the total sum in your
favour. From this bank the money will be remitted into your
original bank in your country.
Immediately this is done, i and my children will depart Togo
to your country, where we expect to take a temporary resident.
Please note that I can not do this transaction on my own as i
dont have the contacts and also considering my position here,
because My late husband's first son-JOSEPH-who took over power
in our country, don't want to see me and my children, He
claimed that when our husband was alive, that I was very close
to him than any other of his wives including his (Joseph)
mother.
And due to this closeness he claimed that I was able to get
things from him more than others.
As a result he has been monitoring me. Infact this is one of
the main reasons I took my children out of our country to a
nearby country (Togo) where we are now.
I will be expecting to hear from you.
Thanking you in advance.
Yours faithfully,
elly Kabila (Mrs.)

N/B:I do not understand english, my son speaks and writes for
me, do excuse me for that. Also for your view i have a very
confidential picture of the money taken by my late husband
before it was deposited with the security company. Kindly give
me your direct telephone number to enable my son discuss with
you, thank's for your swift concern.You can also reach me at
mmmccc101 at netscape.net