[Peace] (Fwd) [VVAWINC] Chicago Demonstrates Against the War (March 16

blue2 at net66.com blue2 at net66.com
Wed Mar 12 04:44:38 CST 2003

Forwarded from networker Bill Davis to all on VVAWINC and
VVAWNET:

Action Alert********

Chicago  Sunday, March 16  2:00 PM
Daley Center Plaza, Chicago at Washington and Dearborn

for more info; Phone 312-738-6209 * E-mail:
March16rally@ aol.com
www.teamsterslocal705.org   www.noiraqwar-chicago.org
www.peacechicago.org

Brothers and Sister,
Billing itself as the midwest's largest peace rally yet,it says" Join
Chicago's civic, labor and religious leaders, your friends and
neighbors, and millions around the world.

This action promises to be a huge event with the first major call out
to organized labor by the A.F.L.-CIO., Chicago federation of Labor,
every major peace group and the entire religious spectrum.

Join Chicago VVAW at the Federal Plaza at Jackson and Dearborn
at 1:30PM We will march together to Daley Plaza from there. This
is an invitation to vets of any organization, our families , friends and
student, etc. who would join with us.  This is a biggee for the whole
midwest. Lets' get out there.  Possible the Last big one in this area
before the Bush Gang goes to war with the world.

Bill Davis Oak Park VVAW contact
billyddog701 at hotmail.com
708-3861413    Move quickly on this!

National Office