[Peace] SIGN-MAKING PARTY

Peter Rohloff rohloff at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 12 10:37:35 CST 2003

Howdy howdy.

Big national protests this weekend! Come make new signs to give this
Saturday's 'Prospect for Peace' a fresh face!

The plan: Sign-making party and potluck this Friday, 7 pm, at Rebecca
and Peter's house. We have lots of markers and paint. I will buy a
bunch of foam-board. What to bring: Food to share! More foamboard
(preferable to posterboard, which is quickly destroyed by N. Prospect
winds). Extra markers.

We will make signs for a few hours. Then, if people want to stick
around, maybe we'll break out some sort of silly group-bonding activity
like Cranium.

Directions: We live at 902 W Washington in Champaign. A white house on
the northwest corner of Prospect and Washington (directly across the
street from the Salvation Army). 359-9546 if you get lost.

Peter

Quiso cantar, cantar
para olvidar
su vida verdadera de mentiras