[Peace] Press Release

Matt Reichel reichel at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 17 12:04:35 CST 2003

	Sorry to flood the inbox  or day after the war begins  demonstration.  Student. I didn't know who to contact regarding
Press Releases...
	SPA has worked on the following text for "Day X" events. Let me
know of any problems or critiques.

	Champaign-Urbana, IL - As war with Iraq becomes imminent, a
coalition of peace groups at the University of Illinois have planned a Day
At noon, the day after the first bombs drop, the PRC will hold a rally on
the South Patio of the Illini Union.  Immediately following this rally,
SPA will conduct an elongated march through the main quad, manifold other
U of I zones (quite possibly buildings as well), culminating downtown at
Church and University.

Finally, at 5p.m., AWARE will hold a rally At West Side Park in Champaign
to reach out not only to U of I students, but the community at large.