[Peace] Diedra Cobb

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Tue Mar 18 08:25:13 CST 2003

There is a meeting tonight at 7pm at the African American Cultural
Program on the corner of Matthews and Nevada to explore ways to
support a community member and conscientous objector who has been
called up to fight in the Iraq War.  Would anyone be able to gather
audio from this event, and to possibly interview the person in
question, for IMC Radio News?  Please contact me if you can do this.

				Thanks,
				-Clint