[Peace] The true thoughts of Mr. G.W.B.

George Doubleyou threateningeurope at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 03:14:24 CST 2003

If Iraq's dictator does not immediately go with his family into exile, it is certain that George Bush will wage war on Iraq (although in the first place not a regime change, but mass destruction weapons were said to be the reason for war). The only problem: Ari Fleischer from the White House made just clear that even if Saddam Hussein, his sons and chief cronies would accept the American offer of safe conduct and leave the country, the USA would nevertheless march in. It is objectionable, and legally fraught, that the US and Britain are resorting to force without unambiguous and agreed UN authority. But the fact that even if Saddam would do all what Bush wants, fulfill all US conditions and go into exile, the USA will nevertheless occupy the country, shows the true thoughts of the Bush regime: colonisation of a country rich in oil, regardless of the reason or the legitimacy of such an action !!!!

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate
what I believe and what I believe—I believe
what I believe is right."
— G. W. Bush
(Source: Slate)

With such a puppet on the strings who is unable to articulate, it's easy for the PNAC ("Project for The New American Century") hawks to go to war and to install thought control in the homeland. The White House wants his own people and of course the rest of the world, Europe included, to be only its slaves. When will Spartacus awaken?