[Peace] Prospect for Peace no-park list

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 16:36:04 CST 2003

Please spread the word...

Prospect for Peace
Sat., March 22, 2-4 pm.
N Prospect and Marketview in Champaign

Management of both Tires Plus and Lowe's have now
asked us NOT to park in their lots.  Tow trucks will
be waiting.  Please help us spread the word.  We need
a few extra volunteers to arrive a few minutes early
to redirect protesters away from these parking lots.
Call 356-2205 if you can help.

And remember:

1.  Our "pro-America" friends will be back, so we need
to be alert, avoid any conflicts with anyone (emotions
will be high!)and cooperate with the AWARE volunteers
in white armbands.

2.  We are dressing in black this week if at all
possible.  Cheap black armbands will be available for
refuseniks.  :-)