[Peace] [iso-8859-1] Quad Day 2003 (fwd)

sarah elzbieta kanouse kanouse at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 31 13:05:21 CST 2003

Because of the existence of the student version of aware, aware can have a
table at quad day.  Please let me or Raia know if AWARE wants a table
before April 7.

Solidarity & Peace,

Sarah

Quad Day 2003 has been planned and applications are now being distributed to all RSO presidents.    Registered Student Organizations may begin registering for this fun-filled day by completing the attached application.  Applications for RSO’s will be accepted beginning April 7, 2003.

Quad Day 2003 will be held on Tuesday, August 26th with student organizations filling the main Quad with booths and performances.  Don’t miss out on this recruitment opportunity!

Additional Quad Day 2003 applications will be available in the Student Programs and Activities Department and the RSO Office, 280 Illini Union, as well as available on the web: www.union.uiuc.edu.

Campus departments and community groups will be eligible to register beginning May 1.

Quad Day 2003: Tuesday, August 26th
Applications may be submitted: Monday, April 7th

If you have any questions after reviewing the attached materials, please do not hesitate to contact Brooks Moore, Quad Day 2003 Coordinator, at 333-3660 or jbmoore at uiuc.edu.

Thank you and we look forward to another enjoyable and beneficial Quad Day experience.

Office of Registered Organizations
280 Illini Union
www.uiuc.edu/ro
iurso at uiuc.edu