[Peace] This Saturday, April 5th, Chicago

Matt Reichel reichel at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 31 18:37:59 CST 2003

	Saturday, April 5th, 12pm, Chicago Federal Plaza

	In accordance with the call by "United for Peace" for massive
anti-war demonstrations on the anniversary of the assassination of Martin
Luther King Jr., the Chicago Student Anti-War Network (CSAWN) will hold a
rally and march at Federal Plaza at 12pm in Chicago, April 5th.

	Because SPA is allied with CSAWN as part of a regional alliance,
we are endorsing and attending this action.

	This is expected to be a BIG demonstration: comparable to the
ANSWER protest the following week. If you can't make it to DC, going to
this is a good alternative that is only 2.5 hours away.

	SPA is organizing rides that will leave from the Circle Drive of
the Union at 9am Saturday.

	Please contact me if you are interested in attending:

	reichel at uiuc.edu
	(217) 766-9393

	-
	Matt