[Peace] I'm Bringing Brownies this Week.

Carol Inskeep inskeep at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri May 2 12:16:07 CDT 2003

Come on out to the AWARE meeting on Sunday - bring your new ideas and
energy and have a brownie...

Email me with corrections, additions, ideas....

Matt Murrey Facilitating (although he doesn't know it yet)

Introductions (5)

Robert Johnson of the Carpenters Union talks about unions and the
  anti-war movement (15 minutes)

Carl Estabrook gives us the News of the Week (10)

Events of the Past Week (5)

Working Groups (30)

- Tabling at Farmer's Market ??

- CO/Tax Resistance (Paul and Charlotte?)

- Prospect/Neil for Peace (Ricky and others?)

- Town Meeting Plans (Committee members)

- Lit Group (Ricky)

- Speaker's Bureau (Linda)

- Financial Report (Gabe or Linda)

- Party for Peace (Lisa)