[Peace] Re: [Sdas] Excellent workers--I recommend

Dorothy Martirano esofea at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 7 06:21:33 CDT 2003

I'll ditto that.

Chris Evens has been doing work for Alex and me in his spare time for a
long time, before he formed his company.(I just found out about his new
company yesterday)
Even then, with a full time job working for someone else, he managed to
finish projects quickly.

In his spare time he dry-walled my garage and replaced the insulation
that the raccoons had nested in.  He helped me with my gutters and with
other odd jobs.

He's enormously energetic, and finishes jobs as quickly as possible,
unlike many contractors, who do "disappearing acts".

He has an absolutely cool attitude, and is really fair in his billing.

Dorothy Martirano