[Peace] draft agenda for 5/11/03 AWARE meeting

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Sat May 10 19:06:19 CDT 2003

AWAREists--

We're talking of two conferences in September now -- one "external," to
present to press and public our understanding of the necessity for the
continuance of an anti-war movement; and the other "internal," to bring
together organized groups in the area that are working against the WOT --
as many as possible -- to outline and plan particular campaigns, in the
spirit of AWARE's anarchist spontaneanism...

(That last reminds me to recommend for summer reading Ursula LeGuin's
novel The Dispossessed, as an accompaniment to your political reading. If
you've read it, you know that it's one of the few serious political
novels.  [Do people have others to suggest?])  Regards, CGE