[Peace] [csawn] Protest Police Shut Down of HotHouse! (fwd)

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Sun May 11 23:19:12 CDT 2003

I don't think there's any connection and only little similiarity.  We only
have one side of the story regarding Hot House, but it sounds like
the Chicago city officials are sketchier than the IMC situation, which is
more grounded in reality out of concern for safety rather than bureaucracy.

Arun

Matthew Reichel writes:

> 	This is eerily familiar to what has happened to the imc.
> 	Perhaps inquiry into why similar venues on the same weekend is in
> order?
>
> 	-
> 	matt

Arun Bhalla