[Peace] CO group needs help

Charlotte Green chgreen48 at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 11:21:07 CDT 2003

AWARE's working group on conscientious objection is
setting up a display at the Farmer's Market next to
AWARE's table this the summer.  Our display and
literature focus on getting people to think twice
before enlisting in the military, informing students
who have signed up through the Delayed Entry Program
that they are not legally bound to enlist, and info on
conscientious objection, etc.  We have a few people
signed up to sit at the table and talk to passers-by
for the next two Saturdays, but we could use
additional volunteers to help us on these days and
throughout the summer.  Anyone interested?  Please
contact me at chgreen48 at yahoo.com
Thanks, Charlotte