[Peace] SPAM: Seeking housemate

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Fri May 30 03:35:48 CDT 2003

Dear friends -

Sascha and I are seeking a third housemate starting as early as July 1st.
Please pass this message along to anyone who may be interested.

Gorgeous, spacious victorian home with all amenities in West Urbana.  2
studious, progressive, active community members seek 3rd housemate.  Lots
of private space in a collective living environment.  Free wireless
internet. $390-430/mo depending on preference of rooms + 1/3 utilities.
No smoking or pets.  Available as early as July 1st. Call Danielle at
344-0183 or danielle at ojctech.com.

House includes: 2 living rooms, dining room, and eat in kitchen;
off-street parking; garage; washer/dryer; dishwasher; gas stove; central
air; filtered water; energy efficient house; wrap around porch; basement
and attic storage.