[Peace] IMC max occupancy

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Fri May 30 11:37:43 CDT 2003

AWARE and Greens,

It has come to my attention that you folks haven't been informed about
our new occupancy rules yet.

Due to the recent building code problems with the city, the IMC must
now never have more than 49 people in it. This is the occpancy level
that the city has agreed to allow for meetings in our space.

Members of AWARE and the Greens need to be sure to keep count of
people entering the IMC during their meetings and limit attendance to
49 people or less. If more people are in the building the IMC is at
rick of being shut down by the city.

Thank you for your cooperation! I'm looking forward to the day we own
our own building with a large capacity meeting space.
http://capital.ucimc.org/

IMC Space Coordinator