[Peace] Pardon my formatting

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 09:07:44 CST 2003

For some reason, my email is being troublesome - Here's a better formatting of the agenda.  Send me any corrections or additions.  Imani' talk on racism and war and community activism should be especially interesting.  Hope to see you there.

AWARE Draft Agenda (11/16)
Introductions
Guest Speaker: Imani Bazell - Local community activist
News of the Week Reports
- P4P
- Finances
- Farmer's Market / Tabling Benefit
- Benefit
- Other? (Further education sessions? video group?)
WILL radio announcements
Electronic Voting protest
Draft Board Election activity - Do members of AWARE want to get involved in Obama's campaign? or Voter registration?
Events of the Past Week
Announcements