[Peace] FW: [Fwd: WTO Protest - MSN Delegation - Cancun 2003]

Jan & Durl Kruse durljan at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 3 19:56:03 CDT 2003

Peace List:

The
following is a forward from Meridith Kruse.

Hello,

It's been a few weeks since the Cancun WTO protest and I hope everyone
is

doing well.  I put together a small website for us at:

http://zhengyi.org/cancun2003/

This site has the current email list as well as the pictures we took
in

Cancun.  As I mention on the website, if you have pictures to
share, I'd

be happy to upload them with the others.

As this is the first email I am sending out, I may have copied
people's

email incorrectly.  If a few bounce, I will work to figure out
the correct

address.  If I've omitted anyone or you have their correct email
address,

*please* let me know.  When I have the most up to date list, I
will

re-email this entire team so people can Reply-To-All if they would
like

quasi-mailing list functionally.

It was great getting to know everyone and I hope we can continue

communicating.  Is anyone going to the FTAA protests in Miami on
Nov. 20-21?

Best of luck.  A better world is possible!

-Andrew