[Peace] New AWARE pamphlet - Guide to 2004 Presidential Candidates

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 7 20:46:53 CDT 2003

I've just posted AWARE's newest pamphlet to our website (anti-war.net). In
this new document, AWARE examines how the 8 most notable Democratic
presidential candidates measure up in three areas of crucial importance to
AWARE:

1. The war and occupation in Iraq
2. The Israel/Palestine conflict
3. Racism/Civil Rights issues

Some may be surprised that their favorite candidate is not actually as
progressive as they appear =8-)

There are links to the new document right on our home page.

While you're there, check out the details on this Friday's
Anti-"chief"/Anti-Columbus Day protest event organized by PRC and
co-sponsored by AWARE. Charlene Teters, who is founder of the anti-"chief"
movement and who was featured in the documentary "In Whose Honor" will speak
at this event.

This week's AWARE meeting minutes and Carl Estabrook's "News Notes" are also
posted in the usual place =8-)