[Cprb] Fwd: [Peace] campus events: boxes, profiling and movies

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Thu Oct 16 02:08:10 CDT 2003

At 12:02 PM 10/15/03 -0500, Ken Urban wrote:

>Here are some events happening that might be of interest to us.

I HIGHLY recommend Boxes and Walls to anyone who hasn't experienced it
before.  But what about this Carl Estabrook character?  Isn't he just one
of those rabble-rousing ivory tower academicians, a leftist relic of the
sixties?  ;-)  He's the guy who never responded when I asked him where else
besides WEFT one could hear jazz and world music on the radio in C-U.

John