[Cprb] Fwd: [Peace] campus events: boxes, profiling and movies

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Fri Oct 17 15:19:12 CDT 2003

At 09:32 AM 10/16/03 -0500, C. G. Estabrook wrote:

>I thought your question was just a devastating rhetorical, John --
>indicating the broadcasting ghetto into which WEFT had locked itself.
>
>Yours, Relic

Carl, one of these days if you're game I'll take you to a REAL ghetto, and
we'll spend some time there.  Perhaps then you'll appreciate WEFT a little
more.

Prior to that occasion, though, you'd be well advised to spend an evening
or two at Boxes and Walls.

Though I do admit to the capacity for "devastating rhetoricals", my
question about the music at WEFT was not one of them.

John