[Peace] Rajmohan Gandhi to speak at UN Day celebration

John Baldridge webmaster at one-world.org
Sun Oct 19 06:08:46 CDT 2003

Greetings, All

    Next Friday, October 24, is United Nations Day.  I am very happy to say that Rajmohan Gandhi (grandson of Mohandas K. "Mahatma" Gandhi) has agreed to speak at the Champaign County United Nations Assoication celebration of UN Day this year.  His inital suggestion for a topic is "Reflections on Intervention, Imperialism, and Indifference."

The free event will be held next Friday from 7-9pm at the Wesley Foundation Great Hall (Green St. and Goodwin St., Urbana).  I hope you can make it.

Cheers,

John Baldridge
UNA President
Champaign County