[Peace] Call senators about Colombia today (fwd)

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 29 11:14:25 CST 2003

I've just spoken to secretaries in the offices of Senator Durbin
(202.224.2152) and Fitzgerald (202.224.2854) about this.  I think the
matter is important -- we're killing people at a substantial rate in
Colombia right now, and it's the place where the Bush administration may
stage its re-election war next year.  Our representatives need to know
that we know about it. --CGE