[Peace] I don't know any people named G.Gallo friend of Madagascar

Gabriel Stanton ggstanto at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 08:34:01 CDT 2003

      Its another scam right? Somebody needs to track these people down and
get them to stop doing this.
Just a reminder If people need to make copies please go to Notes n Quotes on
John St. (near That's Rentertainment) We have an account there that makes it
three cents a copy. Also get your receipt. I made 50 copies for $2.20
yesterday.

       Yesterday I read a PSA on  WEFT about the Protest. Apparently someone
took AWARE's PSA prematurely. Oh well. I'll keep putting them in right
before we stage a protest.

See you at the Protest,

Gabe