[Peace] anyone have an electric keyboard?

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 7 21:31:17 CDT 2003

Does anyone have a (modest, or even, immodest) electric keyboard they
could lend us at the School for Designing a Society? This semester we're
holding an intensive composition/performance/cybernetics seminar(Thursdays
7-10pm, Sunday 1-4pm). A keyboard where we could play music examples would
really come in handy. Otherwise we'll have to buy one(Best Buy, Worst
Choice, Hard Up, etc).

We'd just use it for the duration of the semester, and then could give it
back.