[Peace] AWARE meeting minutes on the web

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 19 15:59:29 CDT 2003

I've started posting AWARE meeting minutes to our website (anti-war.net).
I've put up the minutes of the last three meetings and plan to do this for
future meetings indefinitely. There's a link to the minutes collection from
our home page. There's also a direct address for the minutes collection at
anti-war.net/minutes

Check it out =8-)

Also, while you're there, get the details on Sunday's upcoming AWARE event:
"The Connections between War and Racism". There's also a full listing of all
*six* events to be attended by Kathy Kelly from Voices in the Wilderness.
That's all right on the front page (anti-war.net).