[Peace] Reminder- letter-writing party tonite

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 11:30:38 CDT 2003

Don't forget!

AWARE folks and others will be gathering tonight at
8:15 pm at my house, 801 E California in Urbana, to
write letters to the editor, discuss, snack, etc.

Please bring pen and paper.

There were a few suggestions at the meeting, for
example that there are websites with tips for writing
letters.  I do not have a printer, but if anyone would
like to bring any materials we might find useful,
please do.  Also, I like to respond to articles or
letters that have appeared in the newspaper recently -
and I will have those available - but if folks would
like to bring something different to respond to, you
are welcome.

See you tonight!

Ricky
328-3037