[Peace] AWARE News Notes on the website (once again)

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 27 17:12:14 CDT 2003

I've begun posting Carl Estabrook's weekly AWARE News Notes to our website (anti-war.net). A while back it looks like someone had been including links to the News Notes (by pointing to the relevant peace-discuss posts), but that apparently stopped a little over a year ago.

I kept the old links, but I also put up the last 10 News Notes editions and plan to do this each week indefinitely into the future. There's a link to the News Notes archive from our home page, but there's also a direct address for the News Notes collection at:

anti-war.net/newsnotes

This might be a good address to bookmark for those of you that are on the peace list, but not the peace-discuss list (where the News Notes are normally posted each week).

Also new (on the home page) is an announcement of the next meeting of the Anti-Racism working group coming up on October 7, and of course, the complete lowdown on Kathy Kelly's upcoming visit.

Check it out =8-)